We’re looking for a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Targeting specialist to help with the setup of sales navigator links to be scraped and ensure that the links queued for scraping are setup in a way to extract the maximum number of data taking into account LinkedIn’s limit when scraping any page for either accounts or leads.
As the LinkedIn Targeting Specialist, it will be your responsibility to ensure that the job is done well and is done to the standard that it would be done at if you were doing this for your own business. When working on a client’s targeting setup your typical day will involve some or all of the tasks and responsibilities below:
- Taking inputs from the customer success manager to understand the requirements of the different target audiences for the client
- Helping decide with our internal team if an account base search is better first or if straight away we can use a lead search. Our system is set up to work with also two levels of scraping where first we can scrape the companies and then scrape key roles within each company at scale.
- Communicating with our internal team on both slack & zoom to get reviews for work before moving ahead at key points in the client targeting setup
- Communicate with the rest of the working team on a project to ensure that things are moving forward
- A Customer-first mindset. You are driven to deliver a first-class client experience
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Experience. You know how this works. You understand the difference in all the searches and understand how to set up a list of searches to scrape the maximum number of data
- An understanding of Boolean search queries
- Team player with a positive attitude
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt to new changes if/ when necessary
- $200 per client setup, a setup should take you 2 hours. If you perform well we will give you all our clients going forward and our aim is to acquire 10 new clients a month. So if we reach that you would receive $2000 a month for 20 hours work.
- Unlimited vacation policy - we run on results, not hours
- A supportive culture that actively encourages continuous learning and progression