We have immediate needs for creative direct response Copywriters who are experienced at and passionate about crafting compelling, original content. You'll be writing copy for LinkedIn direct outreach drip sequences from sales reps of companies that stimulate prospects for our clients to engage & book meetings with their sales team.
The type of Copywriters we're looking for can skillfully craft copy that represents the perfect balance between content copy, friendliness, and direct response copy.
You will work with our customer delivery team to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of our clients in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support your writing.
To be a successful Copywriter, you should have exceptional research, writing, and grammar skills; coupled with the ability to take constructive feedback and continuously upgrade your writing in order to maximize results for our clients.
We are not looking for writers merely seeking to be clever and witty.
We are looking for talented writers who are focused on maximizing outreach conversions for our clients. The final judge of your effectiveness boils down to one thing: did you move the needle for our clients in the right direction?
When working on a client’s project your typical day will involve some or all of the tasks and responsibilities below:
- Taking inputs from the customer success manager to understand the requirements of the different target audiences for the client
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Learning about the target audience for the copy.
- Optimizing the copy to increase the LinkedIn connection request acceptance rate
- Optimizing the copy to increase the LinkedIn positive response rate
- Communicating with our internal team on both slack & zoom to get reviews for work before moving ahead at key points in the client targeting setup
- Communicate with the rest of the working team on a project to ensure that things are moving forward
- A Customer-first mindset. You are driven to deliver a first-class client experience
- Outstanding direct response communication skills
- B2B Sales/Marketing skills, we need to get conversions in this area and not B2C
- Strong research skills
- A creative, resourceful & motivated person
- Team player with a positive attitude
- A constant learner always looking for ways to improve and sharpen their skills
- $700 per client setup. Once you figure out a formula that works best on LinkedIn then the speed of setting up new clients will increase significantly over time
- Unlimited vacation policy - we run on results, not hours
- Unlimited career growth opportunities, if you perform well and are a great performer. There will be lots of opportunities in the future as our plans are much bigger than being a lead generation agency
- A supportive culture that actively encourages continuous learning and progression